PITAA established a Secretariat in Fiji in 2017 to manage its overall operations. The Secretariat is a medium for pursuing the coordination and implementation of the PITAA Heads Meeting and the Executive Committee decisions, in addition to facilitating capacity building needs for members.
PITAA is therefore seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated leader for the position of Training Coordinator/ Office Administrator.
Reporting to the Head of Secretariat, the Training Coordinator/ Office Administrator key accountabilities include:
- Ensure that the development and implementation of the PITAA initiatives are aligned with the Strategic Plan
- Effective monitoring and evaluation of all PITAA initiatives
- Successfully implement and monitor the training policies and procedures of the Secretariat
- Develop and manage the training plans in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to ensure training needs are identified and executed successfully
- Manage the Human Capital aspects of the Secretariat according to set policies and procedures
- Coordinate with delegates, observers and presenters on the PITAA Annual Heads Meeting and ensure that all relevant meeting documents are prepared in a timely manner
- Manage relationships with donors, potential and existing stakeholders while ensuring proper advice is provided to the Head of Secretariat
- Effectively manage and maintain the administrative duties relating to the operations of the PITAA Secretariat
- Prepare robust and relevant periodic reports and ensure the timely submission to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications and Essential Attributes:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Management, International Relations, or Diplomacy
- Training of Trainers (TOTS) qualification
- At least 3 – 5 years of progressive experience in the relevant field(s) in particular within a tax administration
- Highly organized and can work under pressure and multi-task
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work within deadlines and in a team-oriented environment
- Self- directed and work under minimum supervision
- Able to gather relevant information and present it with clarity and objectivity
- Knowledge and experience in training methodologies, training design and delivery, e-learning systems, and computing programs
- Proven experience in effective and efficient office administration
- Understands quality standards and able to develop action plans to meet these standards.
Applications for this position should include a cover letter, current resume, transcripts, and qualifications. Applicants are required to complete the Employment Application Form by clicking on the link Training Coordinator / Office Administrator. The role description is available on the PITAA website or upon request. All applications will be treated with strict confidence and should be received by 4pm on Friday 28 October 2022.
Click here to access Training Coordinator Office Administrator Role Description