The Pacific Islands Tax Administrators Association (PITAA) is a non – profit organization of Tax Administrators in the Pacific region. Established in 2003, PITAA now has a membership of 16 Pacific Island Countries (PICs) with an objective to provide a network to support and promote programs and projects that enhances tax administration advancement in Pacific Island Countries (PICs).
PITAA Secretariat is a medium for pursuing the coordination and implementation of actions approved from the PITAA Heads Meeting and the Executive Committee decisions, in addition to facilitating capacity building needs for members.
PITAA is therefore seeking to recruit dynamic, suitably qualified and experienced personnel from within the Pacific region for the position of Head of Secretariat- PITAA.
The Head of Secretariat will be responsible for the following key tasks:
• Effectively manage PITAA members and donors resources;
• Assist PITAA members to manage erosion of the revenue base;
• Assist PITAA members to manage to build their capability and capacity;
• Utilize information, skills and knowledge across PITAA member countries; and
• Contribute to regional and international forums.
The Head of Secretariat is an Executive Position with the following accountabilities:
• Representation of PITAA and its members;
• Financial Management of the PITAA;
• Implementation of the PITAA Secretariat Annual Work Plan;
• Management of Secretariat Staff; and
• Other Secretariat Responsibilities.
The Head of Secretariat must possess the following leadership qualities:
PITAA‘s working language is English. An appropriate salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Interested Applicants are required to complete the Employment Application Form acquired on the PITAA website with the Role descriptions. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT VIA EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application Forms must be accompanied with cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae and copies of Certificates, signed and marked “Vacancy 01/2019”. All application must be addressed to:
The PITAA Executive Committee Chair
Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 31st May2019.